The executive board governs World Archery between each congress.
The executive board is the governing body of World Archery between each congress. Most board meetings now take place remotely.
The executive board consists of the president, first vice president, three vice presidents and eight members, including the chairs of the athletes committee and constitution and rules committee as ex-officio members. Ex-officio members participate in meetings but cannot vote.
Executive board decisions are taken by majority vote.
- Prof Dr Ugur Erdener, Turkey (president, 2025)
- Mario Scarzella, Italy (first vice president, 2023)
- Thomas Kyu Han, Korea (vice president, 2025)
- Jorg Brokamp, Germany (vice president, 2023)
- Maria Emma Gaviria, Colombia (vice president, 2025)
- Greg Easton, USA (2025)
- Vladimir Esheev, Russia (2025)
- Eva Thesen, Norway (2023)
- Jean-Michel Cleroy, France (2023)
- Kotaro Hata, Japan (2023)
- Zheng Lixun, China (2023)
- Carina Olsson, Sweden (2025)
- Naomi Folkard, Great Britain (chair of athletes committee, 2022)
- Tom Dielen, Switzerland (secretary general)
- Mark Miller, USA (ex-officio member, 2023)
The executive committee makes decisions on World Archery’s routine business between each board meeting.
It is formed from the board and consists of the president, first vice president and one vice president. The secretary general supports the executive committee but cannot vote.
Executive committee decisions are taken by majority vote.