Technical officials named for Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
The team of international technical officials – or judges – for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games has been officially announced following its approval by World Archery’s executive board.
It is almost the same group that officiated at last year’s Olympic test event. The only change is that Indranil Datta has replaced Lian Wang, who will instead attend the Olympic Games with the Chinese team and officiate at the Paralympics.
There are 14 judges plus two alternates on the list.
Two judges, Karla Cabrera and Sabrina Steffens, will officiate at their second consecutive Olympics. Graham Potts, who was chair of the commission at Rio 2016, is a member of the jury of appeal at Tokyo 2020.
A full list of technical official assignments for the 2020 Hyundai Archery World Cup season is also available.
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games – judges
- Hannah Brown, Great Britain – chair
- Robert Erica, Netherlands – deputy
- Vladimir Dominguez Ambros, Cuba – director of shooting
- Ringa Baltrusaite, Lithuania
- Karla Cabrera, Philippines
- Fulvio Cantini, Italy
- Indranil Datta, India
- Guillermina Garcia, Mexico
- Dave Martin, South Africa
- Karen Pan, Chinese Taipei
- Sabrina Steffens, Germany
- Pecilius Tan, Singapore
- Schandorff Vang, Faroe Islands
- Alex Vecchio, Brazil
- David Catalan, Spain – alternate
- Laura Lynne Churchill, Canada – alternate
Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games – judges
- Bob Pian, USA – chair
- Katy Lipscomb, Great Britain – deputy
- Andrea Bortot, Italy – director of shooting
- Andrea Aguilar, Guatemala
- Shahrzad Allahyari, Iran
- Ranjan Bhowmik, India
- Charmaine Ho, South Africa
- Frankie Hoong, Singapore
- Martino Miani, Italy
- Flemming Skjoldborg, Denmark
- Rubens Terra Neto, Brazil
- Lian Wang, China
- Alison Hagaman, Australia
- Aslihan Unsal, Turkey
- Saruul Enkhbat, Mongolia – alternate
- Ahmed Koura, Egypt – alternate
More information about judging and a full list of technical official assignments for 2020 can be found online.